Welcome to the Issue #3 of Message in a Bottle.
What you’ll find on this page is a mix of member exclusives and incredible curated content we’ve found and learned from on the web.
Round Table Discussion:
Prefer to read? Download the Transcript. (PDF)
Printable Creative Application Sheets:
We invite you to be an active listener, using our printables to write thoughts & doodle images that come to mind as you listen or read. It helps you soak it all in!
Nicole and I are joined by fellow Beachpreneurs Debbie O’Grady and Natalie Collins.
Known for her patient yet firm approach that holds your feet to the fire, Debbie O’Grady‘s clients call her “The Queen of Accountability.” Debbie offers her Accountability Program to individuals and also to Coaches to supplement and enhance their existing coaching program.
Natalie Wheeler is a Virtual Assistant, Teacher and Team Leader, who thrives in the online world creating sales funnels, working with WordPress, managing projects, autoresponders, affiliates and so much more for Online Marketers, Coaches and Internet Entrepreneur.
Example of Natalie’s self-created planning pages:
- Stay Focusd Chrome Extension. (Search for it in the App Store)
- Google Calendar
- Solo Smarts #43 for advice on building a business while dealing with chronic illness.
- Green Smoothie Challenge
How Can YOU Connect with Really Smart People who Build Each Other Up Instead of Tearing Each Other Down?
- Solo Masterminds – An Online Community that Kelly leads.
- NAMS Live – Twice annually event in Atlanta. Good warm people.
- Beachpreneurs Lifestyle Conference – Open to All!
- Beachpreneurs Retreat – Twice annually mastermind power weekend. (Ladies only.)
Content We’re Inspired By:
“I think one of the real tricks of success is to simply recognize these things you tend to do, and then find ways to make these tendencies support your success.” – Ray Edwards